Tuesday 2 August 2011

1 drawing, 1 day for one month.

So I have recently started an exercise where I have to draw something every day. It could be a doodle or a painting. Jess inspired me to get a move on and start this by posting her 30 day photo challenge, which is really awesome! She finds a photo a day which represents different things about herself. click the link to cheeeeck it.

So far I am up to day 10, and have already learned some different things about myself. I really LOVE water colour. It's an obsession. So I have definitely experimented a lot with this medium, and on more hectic days I have done some fun little characters. Here are some of the images I Have done so far...

I loooove drawing monsters and owls. So I combined my two loves to make this little guy, known as an Owlster.

They see me rollin', they hatin'. This image was based off the you tube video of the kitty riding a tortoise... That is what You tube is about to me.... hilarious cat videos.

here's some water colour balloons I did with my new Winsor & Newton paints! :D

and some more water colour.

well that's all for now. I'll try not to catch you ridin' too dirty.

2 comments: